OTD 1955 Sherlock Holmes. (Ronald Howard) The Case of the Neurotic Detective. Episode 36 first aired.
The Case of the Neurotic Detective is the 36th episode of the 1954-1955 TV series Sherlock Holmes starring Ronald Howard as Sherlock Holmes and Howard Marion-Crawford as Dr. Watson. Aired on 11 july 1955 on MPTV (USA). Black & White. 27 min.
- Sherlock Holmes : Ronald Howard
- Dr. John Watson : Howard Marion-Crawford
- Inspector Lestrade : Archie Duncan
- Sergeant Wilkins : Kenneth Richards
- Toby Judson : Russ Caprio
- Jennifer Ames : June Elliott
- Prof. A. Fishblade : Eugene Deckers
- Commissioner : Seymour Green
- Couple of lovers
- Director : Steve Previn
- Producer : Sheldon Reynolds
- Associate Producer : Nicole Milinaire
- Screenplay : Joe Morhaim
- Script Editor : Roger E. Garris
- Cinematography : Raymond Clunie
- Production Manager : Sacha Kamenka
- Film Editor : George Gale
- Music : Paul Durand
- Set Designer : Raymond Druart
- Sound Equipment : Poste Parisien
- Engineer : René Longuet
Multiple thefts have occurred without a trace of the perpetrator, and Holmes is becoming eccentric, while Dr. Watson becomes suspicious of his activities.